||Continue to app|
A D V E R T I S E M E N T
Record the results for different types of tournaments and generate the next rounds
Export in CSV How to use:
1. Open Players screen -> Import / Add new players
2. Open Games screen -> Press Generate -> Will generate the games. In the first round all the games will be randomly generated.
3. Click on a match to add the score.
4. When a round is over press the Next button and after that press Generate button to generate new pairs based on current standings.
5. Open Standings screen to see the current standings. This screen will be updated in real time after each added score.
6. Export your standings and / or rounds to CSV.
Types of tournaments:
A Swiss-system tournament is a commonly used type of tournament where players or teams need to be paired to face each other for several
rounds of competition.
Round-robin: - not available yet
A round-robin tournament (or all-play-all tournament) is a competition "in which each contestant meets all other contestants in turn".
Single elimination tournament - not available yet
A single-elimination tournament, also called a knockout, cup or sudden death tournament, is a type of elimination tournament where the loser of
each match or bracket is immediately eliminated from winning the championship or first prize in the event.
We do not host Loser 1.2 on our servers, so we did not scan it for viruses, adware, spyware or other type of malware. This app is hosted by Google Play and passed their terms and conditions to be listed, however we still recommend caution when installing it.
soft112.com lists download links hosted by Google Play, so if you have a question regarding a particular software contact the publisher directly. The download links for Loser 1.2 are provided to you by soft112.com without any warranties, representations or guarantees of any kind, so download it at your own risk.
Add a review
Tell us your experience with Loser 1.2